About Trillium Health Partners
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is a leading hospital with more than 10,001+ employees. The hospital encompasses three main sites – Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital and Queensway Health Centre – offering the full range of acute care hospital services, as well as a variety of community-based, specialized programs.
Customer Challenges and Opportunities for Innovation
Unveiling the Strategic Plan 2019 – 2029 A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community, Trillium Health Partners envisioned a new kind of health care for a healthier community – an inter-connected system to provide outstanding and sustainable quality patient care.
With the pandemic, the need for digital transformation increased the importance of having modern communication and collaboration tools. As a result, Trillium Health Partners embarked on the journey to keep patients, families, staff, and providers connected in a hybrid environment while keeping data secure and reliable.
Technologies and Services Provided
To support Trillium Health Partners’ digital transformation journey, VNEXT has delivered the following Microsoft technologies and services:
- Exchange Online & Skype for Business (upgrade prior to Migration to Teams);
- Planned, piloted, and implemented Microsoft Teams;
- Provided governance, compliance, management considerations and recommendations for Microsoft Teams roll out;
- Provided end-user training and guides for adoption and knowledge transfer for Microsoft Teams & Enterprise mobility and Security.
- Implementation of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) self-service password reset (SSPR) for Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Hybrid Meetings: extended the usage of Teams as a consolidated single form and allowed to try the Teams meeting rooms solution. Developed a roadmap and plan
for recommended migration to Teams Voice.
- Endpoint Management: reviewed current MDM (Mobile Device Management) platform, discussed MDM strategy that led to a pilot roll-out opportunity.
Customer Key Outcomes and Results
Trillium Health Partners’ digital journey continues as they innovate and digitalize the way they delivery health care. Also, they’ve been evolving their practices to an even more integrated system by collaborating and overseeing the digital evolution for other healthcare providers in the region.
Some of the big key milestones achieved so far by Trillium Health Partners with the help of VNEXT are highlighted below:
- Enabled Microsoft Teams to empower users with a single, secure platform for internal and external users file sharing.
- Exchange Upgrade: Ability to meet industry compliance and consolidated IT asses that helped them saved costs.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) self-service password reset (SSPR): Users got the ability to change or reset their password, with no administrator or help desk involvement.
- Cloud Accelerator Workshops: After leveraging the workshops, Trillium Health Partners received complete roadmap with actionable items, as well as a detailed assessment of use case scenarios to uncover potential business outcomes.
Last but not least, VNEXT has also become Trillium Health Partners’ trusted Microsoft partner for all Office 365 Enablement and related projects, where we’ve been providing continued support to their member companies such as Shared Services West and Partners Community Health.