Careers at VNEXT Group - Join a Leading Tech Company
At VNEXT, we enable collaboration, both professional and personal growth as well as offer the possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies. Be part of something big and join us!
We are currently hiring for the following roles:
Location: Remote – Canada.
- You’re a natural communicator and your great interpersonal and communication skills help technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
- You are likely to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent industry/Microsoft certifications.
- You are focused on Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Skype for Business On-Premises and Online, Unified Communications, Teams, Voice solutions and Office365
- 3-4 years experience in an engineering role.
- Act as subject matter expert on Teams support and operational ownership.
- Define projects’ documentation including design, build and operations guides, as well as the management processes and procedures.
- Ensure high-quality solution or infrastructure development and engineering deliverables, in accordance with the platform roadmap and project timelines.
- Execution of process engineering and operational improvement initiatives, automation, efficiency for platforms/products.
- Provide input into product selection and standards, design, and certification.
- Adheres to firm’s Develops, Agile Transformation and ITIL methodologies.
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management.
- Maintain effective and consistent communication with teammates, peers and the leadership team.
- Raise risks and issues to the team technical lead, team lead and project managers when necessary.
- Resolve and act as escalation and coordination point for incidents and problems related to escalations from operations and performs root cause analysis.
- Performing audits and analysis of existing products for the purpose of ensuring proper configuration management and consistency.
- Provide operational readiness activities aligned to Microsoft Teams and potentially supporting services such as SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business and Office 365 in general.
- Communication and training the staff to ensure is ready to support.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Deep knowledge and Experience with configuring managing Microsoft Teams.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of the product(s).
- Knowledge of application integration with Teams will be an asset.
- Capability to help client’s structure, plan, estimate, deliver, deploy and operate the Teams services, cloud connectivity, and network infrastructures supporting an enterprise architecture.
- Strong verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications.
- Ability to work with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones.
- Expert level knowledge in Voice services, MS teams Enterprise voice skills is highly desirable.
- Served as the lead Engineer for Office 365 Platform services in SharePoint Online, Teams and OneDrive for business.
- Deep experience with Azure AD Group, O365 license management and O365 Groups.
- Exposure to O365 Guest Access and Third-party integration.
- Platform Expertise using Microsoft Graph, Power Apps, Flow and O365 Groups.
- Build technical artifacts for Engineering and operational teams.
Location: Remote – Canada.
As a Senior Microsoft Consultant, you will be working on mid and large size clients with global footprint delivering Design and Implementation for Microsoft On-premises and Cloud infrastructures. The activities included in the Professional Services will range from pre-sales, public speaking engagements, knowledge transfer, design documentation, white-board sessions, escalations support, and other related tasks.
Qualifications Office 365
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365.
- Expertise must include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting Office 365 implementations.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365 (including hybrid) migrations, services, design, and topology.
- Proven experience with Integration of these technologies with various security capabilities including mail gateways, multi-factor authentication, encryption, and e-discovery.
Active Directory Related
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD Connect, topologies, and design.
- Proven Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) design and topology.
Skype for Business/Teams
- Proven experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype of Business/Teams (including voice) services, design and topology.
- Proven experience with Integration of these technologies with telephony, video, presence, and messaging systems.
- Proven experience with Integration of these technologies with various network capabilities including WAN acceleration, Proxies, and load balancers.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Exchange in Enterprise environments including design, implementation, escalation support and migrations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow and receive instruction from assigned Project Manager when on-boarding a new client.
- Maintain updated knowledge in Microsoft technologies including Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange and Skype for Business/Teams.
- Assist sales on pre-sales engagements by providing technical depth on specific technologies.
- Deliver workshop to internal and external clients.
- Be responsible for the technical delivery of an assigned project.
- Take personal accountability for the technical delivery of assigned project.
- Act as a mentor for all technical levels engineering resources to expand their skills and capabilities.
Location: Remote – Canada.
We are always looking for Azure IaaS and PaaS consultants.
Please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about upcoming career opportunities and the types of projects we have coming up.
Location: Toronto, Canada. Temporarily remote.
The Technical Account Manager is an experienced, technology enthusiast and advisor, who works closely with our customers’ technical team to guide the adoption of Microsoft Cloud technologies (Office 365, Azure, Enterprise Mobility + Security and Power Platform). The ideal candidate/s will have recently been involved with early adoption and support of Microsoft Cloud technologies, particularly around strategy, enablement in an ongoing advisory role and will understand how to build strong customer partnership based on trust.
- You will act as a technical advisor to our customers, providing services aligned to the customer’s priorities; in order to, maximize the business value of their Microsoft investment. The TAM is a front-line client facing support role and is a driver of growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer’s services relationship.
- As a TAM you will be responsible for day-to-day engagements and interactions and act as the senior liaison with internal teams on all VNEXT deliverables.
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders during implementation to ensure the achievement of KPIs.
- Ability to make timely and objective decisions under difficult circumstances.
- Consistently demonstrates strong organizational, project management, change management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and communication skills to organize thoughts and ideas in a logical manner and ability to influence within and across the organization conveying information to users and leaders to inspire confidence and trust.
- Developing “best practice solutions” and creating guides for internal and external use.
- Participate in company training and continuous education events.
- Increasing client satisfaction, retention, renewals, and references.
- Maintaining ongoing awareness of new products and services and competitor activities.
- Uphold VNEXT highest standards for project delivery, client satisfaction and reputation.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Degree in computer science, information systems, business or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager.
- Microsoft certifications desirable.
- Have high level of proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools.
- A minimum of two years of experience in technology adoption and modernization strategies. Products may include, but are not limited to: Office 365, Azure, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Power Platform, Windows Server, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario (Hybrid Remote)
About the role:
Business Development Manager
- You develop and win new business in a complex consulting environment focused on Microsoft technology solutions. You work with energy, drive, and dedication to overcome obstacles to achieve your goals. You take ownership and encourage others to make a positive impact.
- Focused on net new sales.
- Targeting all industries and selling mainly into tech departments.
- Territory is going to be Ontario primarily with some exposure to other provinces if needed.
Key qualifications and skills:
- Must have B2B full sales cycle exposure.
- Business development experience with advanced closure capabilities
- Crafting and positioning business results-oriented propositions
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer’s business needs
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management.
- Needs to understand technology and have experience with solution selling.
- Ideally has been focused on net new business development and measured specifically on net new revenue and outbound activity.
- Strong communication skills, including presenting on general and industry-specific topics
- You will have proven experience in business development, relationship building & advanced closure, and in driving sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level
- Previewing, identifying, and providing fast, effective solutions to unforeseen circumstances
- Agility to respond to new situations by modifying your performance & adopting new skills and abilities
Your Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Building and maintaining access to key business decision makers and generate C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace.
- Understanding the needs of your customers
- Meeting with potential clients to grow, nurture and maintain and demonstrate relationships.
- Using detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring client satisfaction is achieved
- Understand how our offerings can solve pressing client problems and present these in a compelling way working with subject matter experts and strategies.
- Manage customer relationships for new and existing accounts.
- Prospect, acquire, develop and expand business leads, including working with Microsoft leads
- Capture client buying patterns and give input into offering development
- Achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit growth by increasing the profitability of a portfolio of accounts by cross-selling service lines.
GET IN TOUCH
Submit your resume and cover letter
Work with Us