Your digital transformation using Microsoft Power Platform
We all know that the past couple of years have driven innovation throughout the economy. However, as business conditions shifted in early 2020, innovators across the globe were forced to use any means to keep their organizations open. The digital transformation we have seen in our society over the past years is not going away anytime soon, so leaders and visionaries across organizations need to understand the tools available to them to survive in a rapidly changing and increasingly digital landscape using automation.
These current times have brought the need to put new procedures in place, new processes, changes to existing processes, and introduce new things that required data to be captured to support decision making, ensure compliance with new procedures, and give feedback on whether solutions and procedures were working as designed.
Digital Transformation is not a choice- it’s a reality!
How can you maximize the use of existing infrastructure and investment to address your current challenges and accelerate your journey to get to the next level of Digital Maturity?
Digital transformation is the answer. We need to move forward on the digital transformation journey, in a way that develops a much more collaborative culture and involves more people within the organization. This could be achieved with the help of the following use cases:
- Automating a business process or workflow, that is largely paper based, involves people interacting with several systems
- Implementing new processes or changing to a process due to project improvement
- Applying technology to Visual Management, and activities such as manually collecting data, transcription to white boards, transferring to excel, and printing out the daily, weekly or monthly charts
- Improving the decision-making process for the organizations
- Action Trackers and Problem Trackers.
Automate Business processes using Power Platform
Office 365 is a platform with a wide variety of business tools and allows companies to create applications to meet all business needs. Microsoft Power Platform is the leading low-code platform to implement innovation and automation at your organization.
Here are a few specific examples and use cases on how Power Platform can help you innovate at your organization.
- Collaborative decision-making tool using Power Platform
- Collaborative decision-making arrangements enable leaders to successfully engage in deliberative, collective decision-making to achieve shared goals, accountabilities, and opportunities for improving businesses. In the following solution, we use a PowerApps form to conduct a surveys and how the responses are captured and viewed in a Power BI dashboard.
- Use a Form to collect feedback
To automate your business processes using this solution, use MS forms to collect feedback from users, excel to extract the data, and analyze using a Power BI dashboard.
- Create surveys or reports using Customer Voice
Collect, analyze, and track real-time feedback in an easy-to-use, scalable feedback management solution called Customer Voice. It empowers you to capture and analyze feedback with advanced branding, AI-analysis, and data integration so you can foster meaningful customer relationships and make intelligent decisions across your organization.
Want to learn more about how to use Power Platform for your business needs? Contact us. You can also Sign up for one of our free workshops to learn how to automate your internal processes using the Microsoft Power Platform.