Location: Toronto, Canada.
As a Senior Microsoft Consultant, you will be working on mid and large size clients with global footprint delivering Design and Implementation for Microsoft On-premises and Cloud infrastructures. The activities included in the Professional Services will range from pre-sales, public speaking engagements, knowledge transfer, design documentation, white-board sessions, escalations support, and other related tasks.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365.
- Expertise must include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting Office 365 implementations.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365 (including hybrid) migrations, services, design, and topology.
- Proven experience with Integration of these technologies with various security capabilities including mail gateways, multi-factor authentication, encryption, and e-discovery.
Active Directory Related
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD Connect, topologies, and design.
- Proven Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) design and topology.
Skype for Business/Teams
- Proven experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype of Business/Teams (including voice) services, design and topology.
- Proven experience with Integration of these technologies with telephony, video, presence, and messaging systems.
- Proven experience with Integration of these technologies with various network capabilities including WAN acceleration, Proxies, and load balancers.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Exchange in Enterprise environments including design, implementation, escalation support and migrations
Key roles and responsibilities
- Follow and receive instruction from assigned Project Manager when on-boarding a new client
- Maintain updated knowledge in Microsoft technologies including Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange and Skype for Business/Teams.
- Assist sales on pre-sales engagements by providing technical depth on specific technologies.
- Deliver workshop to internal and external clients
- Be responsible for the technical delivery of an assigned project
- Take personal accountability for the technical delivery of assigned project
- Act as a mentor for all technical levels engineering resources to expand their skills and capabilities